1.8

I'd like to thank all the non driving personnel at corporate. I realize your not out at your stores and watching your investment,but please let me explain contrary to belief trucking does not stop Friday at 5pm nor does it stop at 10pm week nights.

With this being said,truckers are your business so please explain why fast food, restaurant,and hot food areas have nothing after 10pm. The limited food available has either sat beyond expiration time or isn't fit for human consumption. You(representative of ta/Petro) may say do to labor cost along with not enough business it isn't cost efficient. Here might be a solution have a limited menu,along with a person who can wait/cook/run register.I believe with a decent wage(not minium) remember you get what you pay for, would be greatly appreciated.

Invest the money I pay for parking/showers or cut the budget by making real food not pre package food.

In this day with so many apps and such an easy way to stay connected please take the time to show the driver's out here are respected and appreciated for all that they do to keep America moving. Thank you One business owner to another

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

We appreciate your feedback regarding this and would like to pass this concern to corporate management, If you could please send us an email at customerservice@ta-petro.com. Please provide us your name, your phone number, the nature of your concern along with what location you was at. Thank you again

We appreciate your feedback regarding this and would like to pass your concerns along to Corporate management. If you could please send us a email at customerservice@ta-petro.com along with your name, phone number, which location you was at, and nature of your concern and we will get this submitted for you. Thank you.