Carthage, Missouri

I was sold i taste vapor at TA in mt vernon ,mo came out defective i spend more than 1800 dollars a week on fuel and merchandise a week 300 on vape cig and when it wouldnt work managers told me to kiss their *** .manager was the last one to mess with it.i felt very embarrassed!

!!We work to hard trucking for people to disrespect us like this !!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of itaste 134 e-cigarett. TravelCenters Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned itaste 134 e-cigarett in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at TravelCenters Of America.

Had an Experience with TravelCenters Of America?

Comments

I bought a vapor cigarette their last night 06/27/15 it will not charge they no refunds or exchanges. I called ta corporate they said same thing on back of receipt their is no statement about tobacco products. I'm going better business burough and possibly a layer this is false advertisement.

Westlake, Ohio, United States #971124

Thank you for letting us know about this. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will make sure to pass this information along to management for you.